Sunday, May 07, 2006

Another poker blog

Thank god another small-stakes 2-bit poker dilettante decided to start another seldom-updated, cry-for-help poker blog.

My name is crzylgsjaxon. In 6 months of poker I've gone from $.25/.50 limit and $6.50 SNGs up to $5/10 and $55s, with stops at NL Cash, Omaha Hi-Lo and MTTs, and gone from working 50 hours a week at my crappy $14/hr job to working 12-20 hours and playing poker to pick up the slack.

This blog exists first to provide advice and guidance to the those who are new to poker and second to provide a public airing of my results, in the hopes that making them public will help me deal with the demon-whore that is variance when I'm losing, and give my ego a good stroking when I'm winning. Other raisons d'ĂȘtres may emerge as I slog forth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home